The decision to pursue additional education is not one to make lightly! Graduate or professional school can add value to your undergraduate degree when you make an informed decision for the right reasons.
- You love your subject area and want to study it in more depth.
- You feel energized about the idea of more education and intellectual work.
- You require additional training for the type of role you'd like to pursue.
- You talked to people in the field who recommended this as a next step.
Not so good reasons to pursue further education:
- You don’t know what else you want to do.
- You don’t feel ready to go to work.
- You don’t know how to find a job.
- You don’t have any experience, so you don’t think you can get a job.