We're here for you. Important Information about Career Supports.
The Career Education team will continue to offer career support to all students during this time of transition due to COVID-19. While our physical office space remains closed, we are still here to support you in many ways:
- CAREER APPOINTMENTS: All career appointments will take place via Zoom or Teams video chat. Please see Ways to Schedule an Appointment. We are OPEN and booking appointments during the summer, fall, and winter terms.
- EMPLOYER EVENTS & HIRING: All employer events and on-campus interviews will be conducted virtually. Employers are still recruiting, so check Connect regularly for new employment and internship opportunities. See a list of specific organizations who have ramped up their recruiting http://bit.ly/2UE5unx
- ONLINE RESOURCES: We have added tons of resources on our website for you to access from home. Find topics from career exploration and networking , to resume and cover letter development and job search strategies. We will continue to update our website as we become aware of new resources.
- GENERAL QUESTIONS: We are eager to support you! Please connect with us via LiveChat on our website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the complete Digital Student Experience offerings here.
Please visit uwo.ca/coronavirus/ for University-wide updates.
Prepare for meaningful work in a changing world.
Don’t ask students what they want to be when they grow up. Ask them what problem they want to solve and what they need to learn to build the knowledge, skills, and abilities to solve that problem.
- Jaime Casap, Google's Chief Education Evangelist
Some of Our Favourite Career Resources
TEDx Stanford: Designing Your Life
Music and Life by Alan Watts
Podcast: How to be Awesome at Your Job
The Digital Challenge Cards